Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh....it's been a year?!?!?!? Don't worry. I've been PACKING on the pounds.




So...not quite this much. But so much has been happening, the Thin Man has                                          GOT SOMETHING TO SAY! 
So gear up for some trials and tribulations served from my svelte body and my giant head.
Thanks to Kat for telling me she missed it....that was the catalyst that got me to start spilling my business again.

Devoured today:
3 PB and J's
16oz glass of 2% milk
Bowl of Cinnamon Life
Leftover Orange Beef and Sesame Chicken
Hot and Sour Soup
Fried Rice
A Frozen Dinner - Not Even worth describing (It was Boston Market Pot Roast - judge me I don't give a shit)
A Half pint of Chubby Hubby 
Lots of water
And so my first post back tells you my eating habits today are very similar to what I imagine the average sicko eats in a day, and I think this is becaaaausssse......
I QUIT SMOKING....which will be the topic of my first post back tomorrow.
SO TUNE IN TOKYO!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment